|Desk Size||Pet Weight Range||Example Animals|
|Theo Desk Medium||5-20 Lbs||
Cat, Rabbit, Small Pig, Chinchilla
Dog Breeds: Pug, Dachshund, French Bulldog, Shih Tzu, Bichon Frise, Chihuahua, etc.
|Theo Desk Large||23-55 Lbs||
Large Cat, Medium Pig, Fox
Dog Breeds: Poodle, Bulldog, Spaniel, Boxer, Terrier, Collie, Whippet, etc.
Safety Features & Benefits
- Wire Management System
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Deluxe fabric pet bed with comfort foam-filled sides and bed
- Removable and washable cover for pet bed
- Durable UV top coat protects against wear and tear
- Adjustable shelves to accommodate different species, breeds and ages.
- Recessed hardware and rounded edges to ensure safety.
- Made of durable engineered and FSC certified solid wood
- Features an easy-to-clean, scratch resistant, UV finish
- Integrated deluxe pet beds with removable-washable covers
- Matching fabric bin for pet toys and home-office necessities
- Wire Management system made of rugged ABS bonded plastic
I love this desk. But I think my pets love it more. When I come home sometimes I find them chilling in the pets beds. My pug drags all his toys into the bed, and seems to think the whole desk is his, which is cool. The desk is super solid as well. Not too hard to put together and packed nicely. I had a problem with one of the legs, and called the company, and they were super helpful figuring it out.
I really liked this idea as my dog always sleeps at my feet while I am working, but I was a little hesitant to get it at first as I didn't know if he would use it. But after about a week of training him to use the pet bed when he would normally be at my feet, he loves it and routinely gets in when im working. Its really sweet to see him down there as well.
Saw this at my friend’s house and fell in love. I thought about buying it for awhile and decided to get the large desk as I wanted the bigger desk. I've been using it for about a week so far and It’s been great. The shelf on the lower spot is large enough for both my corgis, who chill throughout the day while I work, and I may move the shelf up to the higher level but for now they’ve figured out how to enter on the front and sides without any problem so I'll keep it there. The pet beds are nice as well, and make it fun to work with my little guys by my side.